Reliance Jio Launches Emergency Data Lending Facility, Here’s How To Use It
Reliance Jio announced a new emergency data lending facility for users. Jio users can now get instant data on loan if they run out. Here is how it works.
- Reliance Jio announced a new emergency data lending facility for users.
- Jio subscribers will now be able to borrow data in the form of a business loan.
- Jio subscribers will be allowed to borrow up to 5 1GB emergency loan packages.
Reliance Jio announced a new emergency data lending facility for users. Jio users can now get instant data on loan when they run out. The amount can be paid later. This is especially useful for users who cannot immediately reload. Jio has recently introduced a lot of interesting data packs for its subscribers. Data packs not only offer unlimited calling, texting and more, but also offer free subscriptions to streaming apps like Disney + Hotstar.
So now Jio subscribers can take data loans instantly and pay for data later. If you are unable to pay or if one of the wallets is malfunctioning, this new plan will prevent you from such a crisis by offering you to recharge your number instantly with a new data pack. Jio subscribers will be allowed to borrow up to 5 1GB emergency data loan packs. The 1GB data pack is priced at Rs 11.
Here’s how to borrow an emergency loan from Jio
– Open the MyJio app on your phone and go to the menu at the top left of the page. Keep in mind that you would need the Jio app to borrow a data pack, so if you don’t have an app installed on your phone, you should get it right away.
– Under the Mobile services option, select “Emergency data loan”
– Tap Continue on the emergency data loan option
– Select the option “get emergency data”.
– Tap activate now to get the 1GB loan pack
– Once you press the activation button, the pack will be activated automatically.
Subscribers can also clear their loan amount on the same page of the MyJio app.
Earlier this week, Jio announced a new annual preppie plan priced at Rs 3,499. Prepaid plans offer daily data benefits of 3 GB per day, 100 texts per day and unlimited voice calls. Besides the usual perks, the prepaid plan also includes free subscription to JioTV, JioCinema, JioNews, JioSecurity, and JioCloud. The prepaid plan is valid for Rs 3,499.
Jio has a monthly plan that costs Rs 349, which offers the same benefits as the annual plan. So, if you are a Jio subscriber, you can go for the monthly plan or the annual plan if you need 3 GB per day. However, if the annual plan costs less than the monthly plan if you add up the total amount. If you top up your number with Rs 349 every month, you end up sending Rs 4,188 per year. If you go for the Rs 3499 plan instead of the monthly plan, you will end up saving Rs 689.
Click here for IndiaToday.in’s full coverage of the coronavirus pandemic.