The programs of the Savings Bank cover the financing needs of all categories of citizens, offering affordable and comfortable conditions of service, so any Russian citizen can receive a loan. To get a loan from Bank under optimal conditions, it is necessary to carefully examine the existing offers and parameters of loans.
Features of design
Depending on preferences and opportunities, citizens can choose how to apply for a loan in Bank:
- when you personally visit the department;
- via online request.
It is not difficult to take out a loan in Bank subject to the established procedure:
- Preliminary clarification by phone or in the department, on what conditions it is possible to receive funds, how to issue a request correctly and whether a mandatory registration is required in the region where the request was submitted. For some programs, a loan is available at a temporary residence permit.
- Preparation and sending of a request for the issuance of funds for the specified parameters, with the transfer to the bank information about yourself, your employment and income, as well as passport data and method of communication.
- After receiving approval, a package of documents is being prepared according to the list, which will be reported by the employee of the department. Depending on the type of program being processed, the list may include various documents, however, a passport and income statement on form 2-NDFL are among the main documents required for most financing programs.
- After collecting the necessary documentation, the client is in the office and signs a loan agreement. The branch specialist reports the terms of repayment and, if necessary, issues a repayment schedule.
- Upon completion of the registration procedure, the funds are given in cash or transferred to a plastic card.
When you make a loan in Bank with collateral, the list of documentation is supplemented with property certificates, and the main agreement is signed simultaneously with the pledge agreement.
Features of online design
Bank customers who have access to the Bank Online program can do nothing more than submit an application from their personal account, following the instructions:
- After logging in, find a credit tab.
- In the opened window, a settlement calculator will appear with the terms of the loan, which allows you to determine how much money can be received on the loan.
- Depending on the category of client choose conditions for ordinary, payroll clients or retirees.
- By choosing the parameters (time, amount), select the best option online loan.
- Enter contact information and other information about yourself is not necessary.
- Further, the loan program in Bank Online requests a confirmation code that will come in the SMS to the associated mobile phone number.
- After confirming the request, it remains to wait until the bank clerk calls to clarify the details of registration.
It is impossible to get a loan from Bank without visiting the office. To sign the contract, the client will need to visit the selected branch.
Requirements for borrowers and documents
The financial institution makes its claims to the borrowers. Depending on the type of loan, the parameters of a successful borrower may differ.
The list of standard requirements includes the following parameters:
- Age not less than 21 years. The maximum age is limited to 65 years.
- Official employment and stable income in a state, commercial enterprise or as an individual entrepreneur.
- Presence of the experience about half a year on the last place of work.
- Total experience of more than one year in the last 5 years.
- Good credit history.
- The level of income that allows you to make a monthly payment without a serious deterioration in the financial situation.
In a simplified consideration of the application, there are categories, to whom priority is given:
- salary customers;
- pensioners receiving stable payments from the state on the card issued by Bank.
Standard package of documents
To become a Bank borrower, it is necessary to assemble a package of documents consisting of a standard list and additional papers. How many will be – depends on the requirements of the lender for specific types of loan.
A potential borrower of Bank draws up a loan with a presentation of the following package before signing the contract:
- Application form with personal, passport data. You can fill it out yourself using the online service of the bank’s website, or you can issue and sign directly at the branch.
- Civil passport indicating the registration of the applicant.
- Help from the employer about employment and the amount of earnings. The exception is payroll clients, they do not need to submit documents from their place of work.
If for some of the offers, a 2-NDFL certificate may not be required, then sometimes an income certificate is mandatory, since you can take a cash loan at Bank only with documents from the employer.
The main areas of lending
Almost all areas of lending are represented in the portfolio of banking services. It is possible to issue a loan in Bank within target and non-target programs:
- Targeted programs require an extended set of documents and can only be sent for specific needs. This list includes a loan for tuition, mortgage, car loan, refinancing.
- Non-earmarked programs are represented by consumer credit at Bank and various credit cards.
Among the most popular options include housing programs and mortgage refinancing. Small interest and flexible repayment terms attract borrowers from other banks with the opportunity to reduce the debt burden and overpayment on interest. Advantages of housing programs are:
- the possibility of the implementation of matkapitala;
- repayment duration – up to 30 years.
Recently, the proposal to finance the purchase of cars is limited. Nevertheless, separate partnership programs on auto loans are possible, allowing to acquire a new modern means of transportation on favorable terms with a maturity of up to 60 months.
For university students there is a target program, which takes on funding up to 90% of the total cost of education. The preferential terms of an educational loan and the amount that can be obtained under this program are determined on the basis of the following parameters:
- repayment duration up to 11 years;
- on standard terms, customers will take out a loan at 12% per annum;
- the possibility of subsidies from the state when included in the number of participants in the state program with an extended loan period – the period of study at the university and the next 10 years with interest payments of 5.06%.
Extremely wide variety is represented in the consumer lending sector. Almost any citizen can receive such a loan by choosing the optimal financing conditions:
- without additional security;
- with security in the form of a guarantee;
- on the security of real estate;
- need to refinance.
In addition, the bank’s portfolio contains programs that allow you to give preferential terms:
- for pensioners;
- military personnel;
- owners of farms.
Credit cards issued in record time and suggesting favorable conditions for all categories of borrowers deserve separate consideration.
Bank Consumer Loans
Consumer lending is represented by programs in which the amount of borrowed funds can be determined on the basis of information about income. Depending on the size of the credit line, the lender has the right to demand collateral in the form of a pledge, a guarantor, or a co-borrower. The options for how to get a consumer loan in Bank, a lot for a variety of situations.
Currently, a consumer loan in Bank can be issued through the following programs:
- a loan with collateral in the form of real estate in any main currency with a repayment duration of up to 7 years and a rate of 12.85% in rubles. The maximum amount is limited to 70% of the estimated value of the property, within 10 million rubles;
- quick loan in Bank with cash disbursement as part of express programs – involves urgent clearance within 1 hour with a loan limit of 750 thousand rubles at 18.45% per annum. The decision that the borrower can take out a loan is made on the basis of a salary certificate and proof of employment;
- a classic loan at 12.5% with a maturity of up to 60 months – you can get up to 3 million rubles, provided that the borrower’s income requirements are met, and attracting a guarantor increases the issue limit to 5 million rubles;
- refinancing loans from other banks will reduce the interest overpayment to 12.5% with the possibility of receiving up to 3 million rubles.
Since it is possible to take a consumer loan in Bank for amounts depending on the client’s income, it is possible to attract co-borrowers and guarantors.
Loan without income certificate
Separate categories of citizens can take a loan under the simplified scheme, without the requirements for security and proof of income.
The time for consideration of an application from a client who is a pensioner or a participant in a salary project has been reduced to 2 hours.
For persons with pension contributions, there is no binding to a specific region – you can get a loan quickly in any part of the country, in the coverage area of any of the branches of a financial institution.
Loans to retirees suggest favorable conditions for obtaining 300,000-3,000,000 rubles at 12.9-13.9% with further repayment over 5 years.
Credit plastic, issued by the bank, is widespread among all segments of the population with different income levels.
Bank credit cards are issued within the main international payment systems Visa, MasterCard.
The borrower can find a suitable program from among the standard or specialized offers, allowing to issue the best credit card with additional discounts and bonus charges.
The parameters of a classic credit card from Bank are as follows:
- The amount of the open credit limit is up to 600 thousand rubles.
- Service for the year is free of charge or not more than 750 rubles, depending on the special parameters of the credit card.
- Rates on the use of cash – 23.9-27.9%.
- The grace period with the possibility of free cashless use of bank money is 50 days.
Depending on the amount, term, and terms of processing, customers are given a loan at Bank for a variety of purposes, with convenient repayment terms and ample opportunities to use cashlessly or in cash.